I'm loving my life...so I blog about it! :)

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Rich World!!!

Ello my friends.

I am going to dinner for my birthday...a little late, but it will do because we are going to a good Italian place. At first I was excited about this, but then I was looking it up on the Internet and it seems very fancy shmancy. Now you might not know I am what you call not so rich! I mean I have a good home and stuff but I'm not like super rich like all of those people.

So I told my mom that I didn't want to go anymore. Not for the purpose of us not being filthy rich, but because I am afraid I will feel out of place. Like there will be alot of rich people there and we would feel so lost.

Last week we tryed to go, but we couldn't because all of the "spots" were taken. Umm excuse me..I had no clue that we had to make reservations. SO we couldn't go last week. Anyways, were going this week and I'm not wanting to go.

Loserish as it may sound because I love love love Italian food, I don't want to go. Well expect another blog late tonight because I will blog about my fun times! Should I take pics??? Maybe so, but then they might think I am less classy than I already am!

Pray for me dear bloggers! Pray that this restaurant doesn't think I am the orphan Annie (OK that's a little drastic), but let them not look down upon me while I slowly shrink to the ground!

Love & Rainbows,

The Singer Who Is Short :)

No comments:

Post a Comment