I'm loving my life...so I blog about it! :)

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I have no clue...

Hey there!

So I'm just sitting here and I'm like bored. So I got this great idea to blog! Since I haven't been on here in a while so I think you all deserve a few thoughts from me!

This summer has passed by so quickly. I can't even begin to tell you how much I will miss it when school comes around. How was your summer?

The reason I titled this blog "I have no clue..." is because I actually have no clue what to talk about on here! Hopefully, I will blog more soon and then maybe I will have subscribers!

By the way I have a twitter if anyone wants to follow me there...doodlebug1011 is the name! Tweet me!

So my new show that I like is on MTV. It's called If You Really Knew Me, where teen's from highschool's come together and basically describe what people dont see. It's great in all on that one day where people talk, but SERIOUSLY after one day all of the heartfeltness is over. At least at my school that would be situation!

Well, this was a crappy update blog!

Love & Rainbows,

The Singer Who Is Short

No comments:

Post a Comment