I'm loving my life...so I blog about it! :)

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Summer, Babies, and Love

Hey there bloggers!

What's up? Haven't typed in forever. So it is really late and i am having this...

in·som·ni·a-
inability to obtain sufficient sleep, esp. when chronic; difficulty in falling or staying asleep; sleeplessness.

Fun, huh? Yeah, not so much. Luckily I have things to catch up on here. By the way, I know I dont have any subscribers (which is fine!), but I just wanted to say I am blogging out of pure enjoyment! I love to write or in this case type! I know I am typing to absolutely no one at all, so if any of you old time bloggers who are champs at blogging, give me some pointers. I would really like an audience, just dont know how to get it!

Ok on to the topics. If you haven't noticed, I talk about 3 topics in each of my posts. This symbolizing my title of my blog, becuase the title has 3 things listed in it!

It's here! It's finally here! SUMMER! I don't know about you but I love the feeling of not having to wake up early! Sadly, I have summer reading. I have already started on the book, but I have been slacking on it. I mean it's summer who wanted to read a book for Honors English? It's a fairly good book. Better than the last one I had to read! How is your summer going?

Babies! That's all there is to it! My cousin (the one who I said was chasing me with a booger in my earlier blogs) has 2 new baby sisters. They are so cute! I still cant believe his mom gave birth to twins!

Love is in the air! Kind of. So every girl gets a crush! So WHAT! I like him. Alot. To bad he doesn't even know i exsist. Yeah, yeah i know what your going to say. "That's what all the girls say." Well yeah they do! I have talked to this guy may a times, but that was when he was in a club I was going to be in. Then, he said to me "It's not my thing, I'm dropping out." After he told me that we never talked a bit! So my mom keeps asking me about him and I'm like, "Mom, we dont talk anymore." UGG, love is confusing!

Well, hope you have a great summer. Just wanted to check up on things. I might delete my account, but I will see. Depends on if you subscribees come around and read my blog!

Love & Rainbows,

The Singer Who Is Short :)

No comments:

Post a Comment