I'm loving my life...so I blog about it! :)

Friday, April 23, 2010

Cooking, Hurting, and Glee-ing.

Hello there my dears!

It has been a weird and crazy week, but I am very much alive! Well, as you can see I have 3 topics to talk about in this post, and as I have stated above it will be crazy!

Cooking. As you know from my last post I was inspired by the Julie & Julia movie. Well, I really want to make Julia's famous Beef Borganion (however you spell it!) for dinner. Lots of ingredients are involved in this masterpiece!

I have many problems for this "project". 1) With all the ingredients in this there will be a pretty grocery bill 2) What if I burn it? Then I will have wasted my whole time 3) The time to cook it. 2 hours and 30 minutes. I am a full time student and how could I possibly take the time to carefully keep and eye on this.

Hurting. My shoulder kills! I went to the doctor and they have no clue what is wrong, but just to give you a sense I have pain radiating through my arm every other minute. Aleve 2 a day, doctor directed. Hot and cold compresses 15 minutes each and alternate.

Glee-ing. I absolutely love the show Glee. Well, and Cory Monteith :) ahhhhh so dreamy! All of the people in the show have awesome voices. Not so sure that the character Emma really sings her own parts, but whoever does it for her sounds exactly like she talks. I advise you to watch it. The show is great!

Love & Rainbows,

The Singer Who Is Short :)

No comments:

Post a Comment